
Tonto Dikeh has shared a video of a new Bentley she says is hers in a bid to shut down the claims that she's living a fake lifestyle.
The actress shared the video on Instagram and added a caption directed at her critics who say her lifestyle is "audio".
She added:
#Awon Audio detector, how market??
Las las God I’m not making mouth I’m just humbled ...
I AM JUST A SIMPLE FARMER OOO, imagine if I become actress??? Ehmmm
#ANYWAY THESE ARE THE REASONS I HAVE BEEN PUSHING AND MIA.. e no easy I no go lie
#AUDIOLOGESTYLETHATPAYS #AUDIOKING

"That is King Tonto's car, all cleared and paid for," a man with a foreign accent is heard saying in the background of the video.
In an earlier post, she revealed that it'll cost her an additional 7 million Naira to clear her Bentley.

Below is a video of the new Bentley.
Buy Emma a drink with PAYPAL if you like this post.
Like Our Facebook Page:
![]()
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Use The Box Below to Drop your Comment and Don't Spam