September 06, 2019

"I'm liberated" Lami Phillips shares photos of herself in a revealing bodysuit

"I
Lami Phillips has shared photos of herself in a revealing bodysuit.

The singer let her natural beauty show forth as she posed for photographs in her natural hair and no makeup while at home by the fireplace.

"Just another day at home by the fireplace," she captioned the photo shared hours ago.

"I

The comes one day after the mother-of-two shared a photo of her at the same spot in the same outfit with the caption: "I'm liberated.... body, mind and soul. Ever since I penned down the lyrics of my last single #FixIT I had a mindset shift. I AM BEAUTIFUL.. and so are you ! Back home at Belgravia."

"I

In recent weeks, the singer has been talking about body positivity. Weeks ago, she told of how she was advised to have cosmetic surgery, bleach her skin, and change her sound in order to be accepted in the industry.

See it below.

"I





Buy Emma a drink with PAYPAL if you like this post.

Like Our Facebook Page:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Use The Box Below to Drop your Comment and Don't Spam

Go To Top Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.