October 02, 2016

I'm Still A Virgin; I'm Yet to Meet The Man I Will Give My Body – Singer Adokiye

Initially she said she needs a man who will buy her a private jet or something like that, but Adokiye now says she's looking for the "right man" to give her body to. Her words:
"A lot of people are tagging me gay. I don’t blame them. It’s not easy to find a beautiful girl who’s still a virgin, especially in this tough period. The truth is, I love men, I adore
them, I cherish them and got so much respect for them but my problem is, I haven’t found that somebody yet, to give my body and heart to. It doesn’t mean I am a les-bian or g*y or what not."


Delsublog is Giving out Free Music Promotion and Cash Prize to its Visitors. Get Full Info Here
 





Buy Emma a drink with PAYPAL if you like this post.

Like Our Facebook Page:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Use The Box Below to Drop your Comment and Don't Spam

Go To Top Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.