September 16, 2016

Mother offers to give her 14-year-old son away in funny Facebook post

30-year-old Ella Broodbanks sought to give her 14yr old son away for free. She made her intentions known in a cheeky Facebook post which has gone viral. Ella who was surprised at the popularity of her post said: 'When I made the post public I got loads of responses. All sorts of people have shared it. It was just a bit of a laugh really but I think a lot parents could relate to it.
'Usually people only post about the perfect moments on Facebook and sometimes you just feel like saying, actually I've had a really bad day with my kids.'
She was quick to add that Bradley isn't all bad:
'I should say I've got lovely kids and that my son's behaviour isn't malicious or anything like that. I'm very lucky...he can just be a very moody teenager at times.'


Source: Daily Mail



Say your mind using the Comments Box below and receive "Instant Free Airtime"

Make sure you Subscribe Now to our feed so you won’t miss our next post.

Please don’t just read alone, LIKE and SHARE this with your friends via the like and share  buttons.
 





Buy Emma a drink with PAYPAL if you like this post.

Like Our Facebook Page:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Use The Box Below to Drop your Comment and Don't Spam

Go To Top Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.