July 09, 2016

Dear DB readers: He got another woman pregnant, should I stay with him?

From a female DB reader
I am a lady of 33 years. My boyfriend of 4 years informed me last week that a woman he met in April says she's pregnant for him. He slept with her when he traveled outside Lagos for a Job in Port Harcourt, where he was for just three weeks. Why can't men stay without sex for three weeks? The woman is 38 years and desperate for marriage and has refused to abort or leave my boyfriend alone. The woman's mum has also been calling and begging and threatening him. He is begging me to forgive him and marry him ASAP. I am hurt and confused. What should I do? Should I stay with him or break up with him?


Say your mind using the Comments Box below and receive "Instant Free Airtime"

Make sure you Subscribe Now to our feed so you won’t miss our next post.

Please don’t just read alone, LIKE and SHARE this with your friends via the like and share  buttons.
 





Buy Emma a drink with PAYPAL if you like this post.

Like Our Facebook Page:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Use The Box Below to Drop your Comment and Don't Spam

Go To Top Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.