December 02, 2016

Is this car parked wrongly? Aba South LGA is demanding N10k from car owner for wrongful parking

 As posted on Facebook by Pastor Timothy Ogbu from Owerri:
"I went to Aba today for a wedding, due to bad roads in Aba, I couldn't drive to the venue of the Wedding but parked at Danfodio by East road. Look at the car and see where I parked but before I came back, they have removed my number plate and left a note with a phone number and a form from Aba South LGA saying that I parked wrongly..

Look at my car and tell me if it was wrong parking inside a bush path? I went for them at the LGA headquarters, the touts were demanding for N10,000. Oh Aba, my Aba! Who did this to you? Aba needs to be declared a state of emergency for road. Who will bell the cat?"



Delsublog is Giving out Free Music Promotion and Cash Prize to its Visitors. Get Full Info Here
 





Buy Emma a drink with PAYPAL if you like this post.

Like Our Facebook Page:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Use The Box Below to Drop your Comment and Don't Spam

Go To Top Technology Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Afrigator