'I ate half of it. I just couldn't bring myself to eat anything after I found the roach in my food. I was so nauseous.
'People around me were extremely grossed out. A guy sitting nearby also threw up after he saw it. In fact, one of the cabin crew members said he couldn't eat anything either after he came over and saw what I was served.'Air India tweeted an apology and its head of corporate communications Dhananjay Kumar said:
'Air India took serious note of the incident and issued notice to the caterer concerned immediately. Further investigation is going on.'
Delsublog is Giving out Free Music Promotion and Cash Prize to its Visitors. Get Full Info Here
Buy Emma a drink with PAYPAL if you like this post.
Like Our Facebook Page: